What makes a guy decide to cheat

I mean if they get sex like every other day. If they hardly sight with there spouse if they have a pretty good marriage in other ways what makes them cheat? And if they had a father that cheated on his mom practicly his whole life are they likely to cheat to from seeing it growing up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• DO YOU HAVE ALL DAY??? THERE ARE SO MANY REASON WHY MEN CHEAT (SIGHT) I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IF A MAN DOES CHEAT ON HIS WIFE/SO IT'S NOT ABOUT HER/YOU!! SAD TO SAY BUT A MAN CAN>WILL>& HAVE CHEATED AND HAD NO FEELINGS WHAT SO EVERY WITH THE OTHER WOMAN/WOMEN. IT MAY SOUND HARD TO BELIEVE BUT IT SO TRUE. I ASK MY HUSBAND WHY DID HE DO THAT? HOW COULD HE HURT? HIS ANSWER TO ME WAS "I DON'T NO" SO THERE YOU HAVE IT EVEN THEY DON'T NO, LEAVING US WOMEN TO WONDER????? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? WHY HE DON'T, THIS OR WHY HE DON'T THAT? I STOP CRYING MY EYES OUT AND LET THAT HURT GO AND ALTHOUGH HE HAS BETRYED ME MORE THAN ONCE I AM STILL WITH HIM, NOW ASK ME AND ALL THESE OTHER WOMEN WHY DO YOU STAY? MY ANSWER IS "I DON'T KNOW" I REFUSE TO SAY LOVE, OR THE KIDS, BECAUSE LOVE DOES NOT HURT AND HOW CAN I HELP MY DD'S IF I'M ALLOWING THIS MAN TO WALK ALL OVER ME, SO INSTEAD OF ASKING WHY DO MEN CHEAT? LETS ASK WHY DO WE STAY?
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 2:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I don't think one can nail it down to specific reasons.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You need to have a very serious talk with you boyfriend/husband...

But to answer your question, both my husband's father and his step father cheated on his mother.... he says he would never cheat on me, that he's seen how badly it hurt her and loves me and does not want to hurt me like that.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• my SO said he wanted to see how far he could cross the line before getting caught
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• my mother has done things that she dont consider cheating but we both know it is. its nothing she would do in front of my stepdad. my hubby jokes saying he knows i will end up like my mom. men know what they consider right and wrong in their heart. anything they would choose to do probably has nothing to do with seeing other people do it. i wouldnt do it just because my mom says they are "just talking".
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I believe people cheat to feel better and because it makes them feel attractive.
    lonelyandscared

Answer by lonelyandscared at 1:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2009