is this right

my friend claimed that she got pregnant with my boyfreind in june or july 08 and she had her baby in february 09 could that be?

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• june would be 9 months from feb so july is 8 months . so if she slept with him then ya it is possible . blood test is all i can say
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• not if the baby was full term, or else they were still having sex at a later date than that. Have him get a paternity test.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:16 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• yep possible.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Was her baby a month or two early? I got preg. around June 4 according to docs and had my son March 11, 2 days after my due date.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• She could have had the baby early.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 11:23 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• no the baby was born on time thats what she said
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• a blood test is all that i can say right now that is the only way to tell for sure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Could be was the baby premature? I don't suppose she would tell you the day of her last period? then you can add it up yourself. Maybe you guys should just have a paternity test done if it bother's that much (sorry to hear about all that) nice friend, happens to me too I know how to pick em!
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Of course its possible but blood tests are the only way to confirm. I got pregnant in August and was due in April so two months sooner (June or July) would have baby come two months earlier (Feb).
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 1:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2009