Do you believe guys that look at porn will go on to cheating on you

I am just curious because my hubbys dad started with looking at porn and then went to cheating on her and she passed asway like 6 years ago and he is still dating the same girl he was cheating on his wife with so I was just curious to all guys that look at porn go to cheating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Shi% happens. I think it's pretty sad when women believe that their husbands will cheat on them if they don't look at porn. Wow..I couldn't ever be in a relationship like that. Plenty of men that are porn users cheat to answer your question.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I don't think so.. IMO it really depends on what kind of guy the person is and how well they handle themselfs with addictions and cheating and so on...
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• NO, they dont. It's like saying EVERYONE who smokes pot tries cocaine. He probably would have cheated without the porn
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I definately don't believe that guys that look at porn will cheat. Cheating has nothing to do with wanting to see porn- it has to do with the relationship, the man and his personal morals. Looking at porn is no indicator of possible cheating. I would be more suspicious if the man looking at porn was hiding the fact, or did it in place of his own woman, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My FIL has been married and divorced three times. The first two because of porn followed by cheating, the third because of porn (she got smart and talked with the first two wives). For that reason, my husband hates porn. He's seen it of course, but it doesn't interest him the way it is supposed to. He does not associate porn with pleasure, he associates it with the end of his parents marriage.

His sister is engaged and refuses to have a computer in their home for the same reason. She said from day one that porn is unacceptable and will be an automatic end.

Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• No.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:20 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I don't agree with this. There are lots of healthy, monogamous relationships in which men, women, or both enjoy porn. I think issues arise when they don't communicate openly and honestly or when the porn becomes an addiction that takes the place of intimacy within the relationship.
    arctophile

Answer by arctophile at 11:22 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• No...what does Porn have to do with cheating??? A cheater is a cheater. Period. Now addiction to porn is something else..but it still doesn't relate to cheating.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 11:22 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I look at porn and it's never led me to cheat on my hubby. It's a case by case situation. Depends on the person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Ok I should have mentioned yes he does hide the fact of looking at it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Apr. 3, 2009