• In the Spotlight:

Trying to organize around the house

I am tyring to organize some things around the house and clean and get rid of some things. I went to walmart to get some of those little bins with the 3 drawers, and they are $19.00 each now. So i didnt' get any because i would need a bunch. Right now i have most everything throwed in those rubbermaid big boxes. And there is about 5 or 6 of them. Any ideas on what i could do? I was thinking about going and buying a big shelf or something. I hate clutter, and i hate those big boxes. And a lot of stuff i am going to get rid of, but a lot i will be keeping. I have got to do something to organize things. Please share some ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Home & Garden

• My best idea a is to go through the boxes again. If you aren't going to use it within a year then give it away. Cut down on the storage. You could stack the boxes in your basement, small storage area, garage, or even in your backyard since they are waterproof.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:28 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Dont buy those plasitc drawers they never open smoothly
    The think is if you don't love it get rid of it keep looking throug magazines and here on the buzz you will get ideas that will work for you
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 12:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• you can't organize clutter , from pass doing i put everything in my craft room and now i can't get it organize it's two much they also say don't buy things to put your stuff in , get your stuff how much you want to keep get rid of the rest then buy the unit that will work with your things , have a great day.
    GRANDMALINDAS

Answer by GRANDMALINDAS at 3:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2009