What kinds of baby foods do you feed a 8 months old?

My son has had all the 1st foods and I was starting the second foods and wondering if its okay to feed the turkey and rice & chicken etc. dinners by gerber that are just like the first foods.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Here is a list of foods that are great for an 8 month old. Check out the whole site for more ideas, recipes, and nutrition on all the suggested foods. I love this site.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:46 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• he may even be okay to have table foods. mine is almost 9 months and only has jar food if we're in a rush. i tihnk he should be fine with the stage 2 foods.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• by 8 months our son was on table foods. We gave him first foods at the beginning to test for allergies and once we went through all the flavors we went to table foods.
    marbear98

Answer by marbear98 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2009