Hard kicking, leading to contractions?

I am 9 months and one week along and last night must of been the worst of it all. I could not sleep AT ALL and my son was kicking me from the inside out like he was trying to break free. I could not find a comfortabe position to where he would calm down and walking didn't help. I started getting alot of really light cramping feelings every 3 minutes and I felt like I could be leaking fluid (honestly I thought I was going into labor) Now today I am not having the cramping pains so far but I still think I might be leaking. My due date is april 23rd and My docter went out of town today for a wedding so I don't know what to do. But the babies kicking me so hard that could he start off the process just by his strong movements/kicks?

faithsMoM27

Asked by faithsMoM27 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would go into L & D if you think you are still leaking fluid to get checked, maybe your fluid is getting low and thats why the kicks feel so hard, you dont have fluid to cushion it.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Your right they have been way worse in the passed 2 days. He kicks so hard he literally moves my entire body and everyone around me can see it and ask's "Are all babies like that"? And I am unsure what to say I had a girl first and it was way different she barely kicked me at all and my water broke with her so I don't know what to expect this time around with a boy. If I'm just freaking out cause It's coming to THAT time ?
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2009