Do you think Children changed your marriage? For the Good or Bad?

marriage, children, life changes

BreakingFree

Asked by BreakingFree at 1:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• AT TIMES I THINK FOR THE BAD AND GOOD. I TRY TO PLAN 1 FAMILY FUN DAY ON EACH WEEKEND(LUNCH AT A LOCAL PARK-ZOO-SEAWORLD-SIMPLY WALK/BIKE RIDE AROUND THE BLOCK)NOT THE WHOLE DAY JUST COUPLE HOURS, MAKES FUN FAMILY TIME. I ALSO TAKE 1 NITE A MONTH FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND TO BE ALONE (WEATHER GOING OUT OR STAYING IN)MAKE FUN COUPLE TIME. :) MAKE IT AS GOOD AS YOU CAN!~CAUSE THE BAD CAN GET TO YOU AND THE RELATIONSHIP! :)SMILE!
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 3:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Children always change a marriage. We spend more time with the children ad less with our spouse but as time goes in we learn to integrate the two and do more things as a family. I have 4 children 4-19 and it has chnaged my marriage for good at times. Having children is a change and achallenge but we learn how to deal with the change in time.

We try to make 1 night a month a date night where we can to something together as a couple and get a sitter it does take the edge off.
    FAHTMOM

Answer by FAHTMOM at 1:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• for the bad.
    blo0dchild

Answer by blo0dchild at 2:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Definitely for the better!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 2:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2008