honestly

how can some people hold a grudge for so long???why cant some people accept a apology???and what do you do when there are kids involved?i dont get it///

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont know, depends on the situation, you really arent giving many details.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I agree, it's depends on the situation.
    Anonymous

• Depends on the who's, what's, etc.
    For me....some people might think I hold long grudges. It's more like making a decision to keep people or situations in or out of my life. Have to do what's most peaceful for myself.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:16 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I have one grudge... I have not heard an apology, and at this point even if I did, I'd probably 'em to shove it up their you know whats....

But that is a very very long drama filled story that thankfully is mostly not part of my life so...

Otherwise, I don't hold grudges and I accept apologies when they are given and move on with my life. I've got a lot more to worry about then that.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i just dont associate my self with people who cause drama or are drama.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2009