I need to .......

fart really bad, but what if I shat my pants?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• First of all....It's "shart" not shat,lol! And if you do"shart",then change your clothes,lol!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 12:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I was trying not to swear. I wanted to say shit, but cafemom says I swear too much!! lol lol!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• If you shart yourself, go get a wipe and clean your booty pronto. Then change your pants, and throw the dirty ones in the wash.

Or you could go sit on the toilet and fart there, and if something comes out, it will go in the toilet.

HTH! lmao
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 12:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• throwing up

Anonymous

• haha, i've farted so hard before i did shat my pants...
    Anonymous

• IT"S SHART....not shat!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 12:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Shat is another way of saying shit. Shart is not even a real word. Just some made up word that is completely ridiculous. No need to tell people that what they are saying is wrong, when indeed it is right.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 12:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• shat
    Verb
    Taboo a past tense and past participle of shit

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/shat
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 12:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• While "shart" may not be a word in the dictionary,it is the correct term for what she was describing in her question. It's a comination of shit and fart. That is what she was referring to,is it not?
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 1:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• What does it matter? Do you really care about being right that much? I know what a "shart" is. I just think it is a ridiculous word and it is not even something that is real. Suddenly in the last year since the term "shart" started being used...what did you call it? Did you say you fart pooped your pants? Or did you say you shat or shit your pants?
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 2:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2009