If your man cheated on you once and you stayed with him...

Has he done it again (that you know of or suspect)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, that's why he is now my ex. Typically, if they do it once, they will do it again.
    Anonymous

• Hi my ex husband cheated on me our first year of marriage. He swore he would never do it again. * years later and 3 more babies he did do it again. Thats the only one I know of anyway. He ended up marrying her because I left and cheated on her and is now on his third wife if my now dh cheated I would be gone. I learned my lesson.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• oops 8 years later
    okmommy08

• I cheated on my husband once. He was so hurt and disappointed that it broke my heart. I will NEVER do it again. I am lucky he decided to stay. Just my side of the story.
    Anonymous

• While we were dating, all because he didn't think it was as serious as I did... a year in.

But no, since, that has been our one pact. If you feel the need to cheat, you feel the need to leave first. We have discussed feelings and have admitted when we had the opportunity, but we take eachother into careful consideration and it hasn't happened since.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Mine did 2 years into our marriage, left me for her, had two kids, and 4 years after that we got back togather, we have been back togather for 12 years, I raise the babies (teenagers now) of the affair and he has not cheated on me. I have never even once suspected it.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 12:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• yes i'm one of thoes DUM-BITCHES! my hubby has cheated on me two many times! i stayed and it's hasn't gotten any better? my question is why am i still here?
    Anonymous

• A cheating spouse should be an Ex-Spouse! ;-) They do it again.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• there's usually psychology behind why men cheat in the beginning of a relationship, especially one that is headed down the serious path. sort of like a last wild deed before being completely committed (I know it may not make sense, but they're men)...and MOST don't ever cheat again (those who do it for the previous reason)
    ***but this is only for this particular situation (those that cheat EARLY and don't again)
    Anonymous

• i would never stay with a cheater.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2009