Do you like the more serious CafeMom or did you like it better when there was fun people to make the day interesting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i hate the more serious cafemom
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i didn't realize there was a change? what specifically are you referring to? I'm still here to cause s--t everywhere i go, hehehehe!
    Anonymous

• Cafemom used to be fun.. when you are posting anon, its not fun... and people just find you to be a rude anon. I dont post anon all the time but did for this question for what reason i dont know. Aliciatron knows what the cafemom used to be.... I miss alll the fun girls on here , they al left because of stupid rude anons.
    Anonymous

• I'm not a huge fan of the site any longer, either.

I grow weary of the severe lack of moderation on this site. Allowing posters to moderate themselves and relying on others to report inappropriate posts is a lazy way to run a site and is only asking for trouble...such as the removal of good people because of some other petty opinions.
    Anonymous

• Oh, I guess our ideas of "fun" are completely different. Some people are so touchy. More moderation would not be good, they already go overboard as it is... Maybe they should have a rated G cafemom for moms that just can't hang.
    Anonymous