Has anyone every felt tiny sharp pangs/feelings in abdomen in very earliest point of pregnancy?

They don't hurt or anything but I can feel them. Mostly they are low.
Has anyone ever experienced this?

TotallyInLove19

Asked by TotallyInLove19 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I did and my dr confirmed that what I had read was true - it's most likely the embryo settling in the uterus. The fetus has to dig in and attached to it and that causes little twinges and slight cramps. I had them for over a week or 2 during my first month.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 12:36 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yep. It was always on my left side and hurt so much! My OB/GYN told me that it was ligament stretching.
    LKRA

Answer by LKRA at 12:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yehh i do ..im 12 weeks and whenever i move in diffrent ways it gets worse .. but its mostly when i twist my back to reach something ..idk its kinda hard to explain .. but i know what your talking about :)
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• well if you are newly pregnant its implantation of your little baby to be! but if you are a little farther like about to hit your second trimester then its your ligaments and everything stretching and making way for all your added uterus and baby! and both pains suck!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 2:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Thanks everyone! I found all the responses helpful and relieving
    TotallyInLove19

Answer by TotallyInLove19 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2009