What causes prickly, itchy breasts?

I do not have a rash of any kind or lumps or abrasions. Lately I get occasional prickly sensations going through them, mild and not really PAINFUL, just enough to make me notice. Mostly while I'm putting on a shirt or taking it off or if something touches them. After the prickliness lessens, they sometimes feel a little itchy on the inside.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Health

• lol, during this pregnancy sometimes being out in the cold or something will make my boobs feel prickly/ nervy. Its wierd, and then when the nervy feeliing is gone they itch. IDK whats up with it.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 12:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• That is the feeling I get when my milk lets down. Are you pregnant? You could just be changing to make milk.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• There is a slight chance I am pregnant, but I didn't experience this with my last pregnancies and I would only be like...a DAY past implantation so I assumed that was way too early for symptoms such as these
    Anonymous