Does your hubby do this?

So im a poopn this morning (cause i thought he left) and he comes running in the bathroom looking for his belt.. He stops and runs out saying "excuse me, im so sorry; is my belt in there"... Like he hasnt seen me in a worse poss(like haven our kids)lol.. He acked like i was a stranger that he walkd in on.. LOL Hez all embrassed, anyone elsez hubby thinks that you cant see or know each others going #2???

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, I think its silly too.
    However, my hubby is very private about doing #2 and freaks if Im in the next room or if the kids are trying to get in to talk to him.

I, on the other hand, would love privacy but dont get any LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I like to have my privacy while I'm taking care of business... usually I go when my husband is at work, but on weekends that's a little hard... There have been times where he's follwed me into the bathroom and I just stand in the door way til he gets the picture... Sometimes he'll try to talk through the door and I just yell that I'll be in there longer if he's there cus I can't go without privacy...

He on the other hand, has told me to follow him upstairs while we talk... and he goes straight to the bathroom and doesn't care that I stand there and watch... and gag!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Not at all,lol! Hubby and I will plan dinner while he's doing the deed,lol! We've been together for 11yrs so anything goes! He actually gives me props when I fart out loud cuz mine are usually silent.LMAO!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 12:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• eww yucky no. Neither one of us wants to see that!
    Anonymous

• Nope, unless I make fun of him. I'm the one that doesn't want to see each other, it grosses me out.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• We almost always know if one or the other is going poo..but neither of us care to be in the bathroom to watch/listen x.x
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• wow. no way. he doesn't like if i talk to him while he's in there. and i can't go unless he's in the other room! haha.
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I'm very private & try to remain that way.. He on the other hand is free & easy..
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• We can usually tell when the other is pooping because we'll be in there longer but that doesn't mean I want to stand there and smell it! And I wouldn't want him to be in there with me eithier. SOMEthing has to remain private.
    Anonymous

• I lock the door and I also leave him alone when he goes to the bathroom. Some things should NOT be shared!!
    muddysuzi

Answer by muddysuzi at 12:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009