Moms..I have a question for you?

I dont start my period until April 5. Its weird because i normally start cramping a week before i start my period. But this time i am not even cramping at all. We are ttc but its weird i am wondering if its an early sign of pregnancy?

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The only symptom of pregnancy I had was extreme fatigue. The 5th is just around the corner. Good Luck!
    Lexi.Mommy

Answer by Lexi.Mommy at 3:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My first symptom was the SORE NIPPLES!! If you are experiencing something different than normal, it very well could be a symptom. All you can do is wait and take a test. I WISH YOU A BFP!!!!!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Best of luck to you! None of my "symptoms" were ever consistent, so I try to ignore them until I'm at least a week late.
    lbmom2

Answer by lbmom2 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• The 5th is here! I hope you have good news for us all!!!
    ivntee07

Answer by ivntee07 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 5, 2009