I do not know if this has been asked but what are your thoughts on Pres. Obama bowing to Saudi King Abdullah at the G20 Summit?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/130746

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WlqW6UCeaY

Shaneagle777

Asked by Shaneagle777 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Pretty crappy since I hear he failed to do so with the Queen of England. Not surprising though.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• OBAMA= One Big Ass Mistake America.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 1:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I can't imagine caring any less.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 1:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Not an important factor in my day.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I can't imagine caring any less. Not an important factor in my day.

Not yet do you care, and not yet is it an important factor in your day. Tell me, when it does become important to you, when it does affect you specifically, then will you care? Anything to have your Democrat Spendaholic in office giving money to your social programs, you could care less he is abroad making our country look weaker day by day. The bliss of Ignorance is stratospheric when it comes to the sheople behind The One.

Anonymous

• The brownshirts have yet to come for them, so they don't care. Makes sense for now.
    Anonymous

• Or we are able to think past bright shiny things placed in front of you to distract from the real issues. One or the other.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Why should I care? Bush held hands with their prince and I'm sure Clinton sucked up to them as well. How is this any different?

Friday

Answer by Friday at 1:26 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Here again, we see blatant evidence that a community planner has no business in the position of President of the US. A person with his limited or should I say lack of even basic government experience and lack of basic knowledge of foreign protocol does nothing but make our whole country looks like total idiots... well, he's in office... who put him there?... HMMM...

Anonymous

• Birds nest in the hair of Liberals.

I have to keep saying this, it's a funny picture when you think about it.

Comatose Libs.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2009