Baby Talk subscription

Ok so I asked a question a while ago about baby magazines. Thanks to the two of you that asked. Well I went to the Baby Talk magazine and they advertise a free subscription. Well when filling out the form for that theres a box missing so when I submit it says that its invalid. Does anyone know if theres another way to subscribe to the magazine? (Did anyone else experience this problem as well?) Or is it just too good to be true and I should just give up now?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The parenting magazine always has those little paper ads that come out of the mag for babytalk. maybe try parenting website & see if you can find a diff link to babytalk or dff way 2 subscribe
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 1:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I think you can get American Baby for free....it's been awhile since I subscribed to baby mags, lol. Sorry I can't help with the Baby Talk Q.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2009