Did anyone have painful BH contractions starting at 34 weeks?

They started last night and I have them again today. They are not really painful but annoying. I never had them with my 1st pregnancy so is this normal will it continue for the rest of my pregnancy? I also heard at 34 weeks they will no longer stop labor from coming. Please anybody can you help ease my mind a little! Thanks

Fordmomma

Asked by Fordmomma at 1:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had them constantly..i was a server and on my feet a lot and lifting a lot. mine started at 32 weeks, i went to the hospital bc they were 2 mins apart for two days. they hooked me to a monitor and told me i was contracting, but i wasnt dilated. They concluded that i was dehydrated...BH are normal practice contractions but make sure you have enough fluids. your body is mostly water!!
    stylinmomma88

Answer by stylinmomma88 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I had them throughout all 3 of my pregnancies... I felt like an idiot when I was pregnant with my 1st, in and out of the hospital, so then with my last 2 I just dealt with it... You will know the difference when it's the real thing.. GL
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 1:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I had BH starting at week 18 and never went into 'real labor' on my own.
    at 4 weeks, maybe sure you go when your contractions are at the proper intervals, etc- even if you think they are just BH. better safe than sorry- as my OBGYN used to say
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 1:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2009