How can I get my almost 12 month son to stop biting?

He just started biting me (for example, he will bite my shoulder if I'm holding him or bite my leg if I'm not) last week when we were packing up to move to a new city and he has continued since the move. I firmly tell him 'no' and I have put him in time out in his crib, but nothing is working. He doesn't do it too often, but it still hurts (he has five teeth now). Please help!

PS He only bites me, nobody else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• BITE HIM BACK!
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 1:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• show him how it feels, because if he is in or ever goes to daycare they can and WILL kik him out for biting!!! also yes i know its wrong but get a cheap and when i say cheap like a dollar toothbrush and brush his teeth once with soap after he bites her will never do it again and if he tries tell him your going to get the "blue" (whatever color you choose!) toothbrush!!! he will be scared!
    pinklady09

Answer by pinklady09 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• bite him back once he sees he is hurting people he many stop bite him back
    mamanpnk

Answer by mamanpnk at 5:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009