How do you "de-stress"?

I listen to music all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I either go work out, do some yoga, or even lay in my bed alone in my room and take some deep breathes.
    Anonymous

• Get my nails done every two weeks and when everyone goes to bed including my husband I recline on our couch and watch some tv by myself and enjoy it for a while.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I crank up the radio & CLEAN :]
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I am a little stressed this week and so this weekend I will go with my bff's and soak in her hot tub and listen to some music and drink wine and chill. Our kids will be in the house (they all grew up together)so they get along great , they'll play the wii, which we'll end up playing a little too, or just hang out and everyone is happy.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I call my sister and talk. If I'm stuck at home and need to destress, I grab one of my twins and just hold them and smell their sweet little heads! Oh man, that's a relaxer. If I need to get away from everybody, I go in the bathroom and turn on the vent fan, that way they all think I'm using the bathroom and they leave me alone and I can just read! lol
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 2:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Time alone...but I rarely get any. :(
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2009