Sports moms?

What sport(s) are your kiddos in?

Mine are in little league and we love it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Jazz does cheerleading, track she finally quit basketball this year after only being 5'2 for 3 and a half years everyone keeps getting taller she says.

Bre does bball and track

Nick bball and track and football
    and thankfully Nolan is in soccer

2 are in band I am a busy mom!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• ice hockey, soccer, dirt bike racing, pedal bike racing, bowling and 1 in band.
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 1:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My son just started his second year of t-ball. He's so good, i think he might buy me a house one day! lol. When he goes pro. lol.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Baseball from May to October and bowling from Sept to April.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My daughter does bowling.
    My son just finished up with indoor soccer, prior to that he did karate, now he's going to be playing T-ball and then basketball when the season rolls around.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 2:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I have a DD in softball
    one in Lacross
    and they cheer during football season
    one DD in voleyball.

One DD in violin...I know not a sport but requires skill none the less
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I have a daughter whose life revolved around dance for 10 years, which I consider a 'sport.'
    It was extremely time-consuming, expensive, and so worth it! She loved it, kept her weight in balance, and made her goal of dancing en pointe for several years in productions. I even became a seamstress at creating costumes for the little dancers and did alterations on the side. When there weren't any productions I created ballet wrap skirts to go over leotards with matching scrunchies and bun covers, and I also sewed cheerleader uniforms for my friend's cheerleading squad of 10 year olds.
    Those were the years!!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2009