$10 a pack!! You think you'll stop now?

That's a lot of money for cigarettes, don't you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think some people will but some people will let it take over their lives and be completelty broke choosing cigarettes over food....its kinda sad
    stylinmomma88

Answer by stylinmomma88 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My husband and I are smoking it up ths weekend. Both former military and picked up the habit there.lol Monday we are quitting. Its almost 6 dollars a pack here.
    Anonymous

• Where is it $10 a pack?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Denis Leary said in one of his comedy sketches " I will break into your home to get money to smoke." They can raise it all they want to, some people aren't gonna care. Here they are about $4 a pack. $5 for the ones my husband smokes.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My coworkers and I have quit because of these prices! Good enough reason for us to quit, even though we know all the other reasons too. This is the one that did it for us!
    Anonymous

• $10 a pack in NY
    Anonymous

• i used to pay over $6 a pack almost two years ago in maine. now ive quit, due to having my lo's and we save so much money, its to the point where its just not worth it.
    Mrs.McCoy917

Answer by Mrs.McCoy917 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Marlboros are $9 a pack here in NY. I am cutting down, not just because of the cost but because I've been wanting to for a long time.
    And by the way, I am not completely broke because of cigarettes. Smoking has not taken over my life and I would choose food over a smoke any day.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Here in pa, they are like $550 a pack. I don't smoke, but a few of my friends do.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• damn there only like 3.50 here in NC well 3.57
    Anonymous