what arts and crafts i should get into and they would sell?

i want to get into arts and crafts but i dont know what and what can sell and keep selling.... im a stay at home mom looking for selling items by me other than my artworks

Asked by momof2tx82 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• with crafts you have to keep up with the times. Styles and things go on and off of the popularity food chain.. so to speak. Maybe first you could find something you think you would enjoy doing. Most customers like originality in crafting, something that catches their eye and appeals to their senses. If you could find something to do that you love and that your customers would love, you will have the best of both worlds.. good luck!

Answer by BreakingFree at 1:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I would think things that can be individualized for moms, kids for gifts for Mother's day, Father's day, holidays, 1st birthdays, baptism etc. Things like mugs, shirts, photo albums. Good luck in your venture!

Answer by FAHTMOM at 1:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I do handmade greeting cards, and I love doing it, and other people love getting them. Sell them for like $1.50-$2.00 each.. that beats the $4.99/card at the store any day!

Answer by shenae704 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2008