If you eat yogurt, Does it make you have the runs sometimes???

I had some yogurt about 10;30 this morning and at 1:00 I had to run to the bathroom and had diarreah...I think it was the yogurt I usually don't eat yogurt my system probably was tripping out...lol.

Can or has it happened to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have IBS and yogurt helps me not have the runs, lol. I eat it everyday to keep from having "potty" problems, haha.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yes, but only becasue I am lactose intolerant and dairy bothers me sometimes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I always go for a jog after eating yogurt.
    Anonymous

• Yogurt should help balance out your system... You may have a stomach virus. Or the yogurt might be bad...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• May be lactose intolerant....Never happens to me Try Activia
    Anonymous

• I have a phobia of yogurt. I don't think I have ever had but a taste, but the sight and smell of it makes me gag. My son got into his danimals drinks earlier and was smearing them all over the table..I would rather him have smeared his poop all over the place.

Yes, I am weird.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2009