What was your last month of pregnancy like?

I'm just curious what your last month of pregnancy was like? I just entered my last month so i'm curious as to what it held for all of you. Joyful times, Painful times, Hard times, Easy times, were you sore?, were you blissfully pain free?, It's different for everyone so what are the many things I can look forward or not look forward to? :) If you're a mom of a preemie how far along were you? Why was your angel preemie and how did you cope?

Hope to hear from everyone! ^_^

EdensMommyToBe

Asked by EdensMommyToBe at 2:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This month felt the longest. I was so excited for the baby & tired of being pregnant. I was exhausted of carrying all the extra weight.

Anonymous

• My last month was always rushing to the hospital and labor stalling constantly. I was stressed out and ready to go. My body was sore, but I couldn't stop cleaning. One baby I walked around at 5 cm for three weeks before he even came. I'm happy to never do it again, I was a baby makin machine!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• It was the only month where I whined.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 2:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• BIG!! considering having a 9 lbs baby though..lol..very tired, lazy and wanted to hurry up with the pregancy but may i say i was very turned on by my husband
    Anonymous

• my last month was awful..even though I only made it to 37 weeks with both girls..my water broke both times. I've never been so uncomfortable. But also really excited to get it over with because I couldn't wait to see my baby :)
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• It goes by so slowly it seems. Anxious, uncomfortable. If you have a chance to get into a pool, do it, it is the most amazing pain relief for all your aches and pains. Can't sleep, can't breathe, misearable.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I am 39 weeks due tuesday and I think Im going to lose it I want this baby out! Im so uncomfortable my stomach feels soo stretched and I cant sleep at night I wake up about 8 times a night and have to pee all the time. I'm getting induced tuesday and cannot wait! I've also become a clean freak and extremely nervous about impending motherhood. Its like a rollercoster!
    Christie47

Answer by Christie47 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• one word HELL... lol..
    peeing constantly, sharp va-jay jay pains, hip pain, trouble sleeping, trouble bending down/over... I went 40 weeks 5 days.. yipee!
    Anonymous

• It was awful. I spent some time in the neighbors jacuzzi with the heat off cuz it was June. I wanted the baby out. I did a lot of being lazy b/c I just didn't want to move. By the way I had early labor start at 36 weeks and didn't have her until her due date. Good luck and congrats. Sleep now while you can cuz you won't get any when she comes out.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• tourture! Well that's what it feels like to me....I am 35 weeks pregnant right now and I am miserable...I want to have this baby already!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 4:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2009