Are you going to spend any money for easter clothes?

I would like to but damn it is so expensive for just one day. I'd rather spend on clothes that they will wear often rather than get a dressy something and for get about it. We really don't go anywhere special like that. Ever! Not bc we can't we just don't want to. Just want to feel comfortable I guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I bought my dd a cute barely worn dress at a thrift store. We attend church regularly, so she will get many wears out of it. But there are no rules, Walmart has some cute spring pants and tops that match. They get lots of wear outta those. ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I went to Target and got the kids clothes for about $35 for the two of them. We got DD a little dress and SS got new slacks and a polo shirt. We don't do suits or ties, but casual dress, I guess.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I didn't buy my son any easter clothes he just going to wear what he has now for easter. jeans and t shirt.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My kids are little so they all got two play outfits (garanamals)
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 3:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yes I am my son needs a new suit for church anyway so why not buy them now when the suits are on sale? :)
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 4:05 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Well it would be fun to buy a new outfit but truly I am just glad to have what I have to wear and I am certain my behavior is more important to display. Money is tight. there will be other Easier Easter to dress up extra special.
    MelaMomFTW

Answer by MelaMomFTW at 5:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yes I bought both my girls a dress from Gap at $60 a dress, but I got dresses that could be worn through out the summer.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:30 PM on Apr. 3, 2009