How long do you let your baby play in the jumperoo?

My daughter could play in there for hours if i'd let her. I feel bad taking her out when she is having so much fun. I just don't know how long I should let her play or if it even matters. She even does this wiggle giggle thing when we walk by it, thinking she et to play...lol

LuvMybebe

Asked by LuvMybebe at 2:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I let my baby girl play until she gets fussy..if she's having fun..that's all that matters
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I've read that you should limit their time in those because it can slow them down from working on their milestones like pulling up, standing, etc. I usually let my daughter play in hers for 10-15 minutes tops, usually long enough to unload the dishwasher or fold the laundry or something.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 3:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yeah my son loves to stay in till he's fussy... my daughter was the same way.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 3:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I left my daughter in hers until she got fussy and the same went for the exersaucer. I even leave her in her play yard until she gets fussy and then we move onto something else.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I let her stay in until she is tired of it (usually around 20-30 minutes.)
    cristie1276

Answer by cristie1276 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i HEARD to limit it to an hour a day because it can make babies bow legged. but i dont think it really affects a baby all that much
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2009