Do you think your SO talks about sex with his friends or coworkers?

When men get together they can talk about everything but I was wondering what exactly they talk about when the sex topic comes to mind. If you have a husband who is open to discuss it well congrats. mine won't talk about it. Could it be that it is so XXX? Have a fun weekend!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• pfff.. it wouldn't surprise me. not that I really care. when you have a mostly male atmosphere sex just comes up.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• LOL no we work together so i would have to kill HIM!!!
    Anonymous

• No my husband turns into a proffesional when he is around others at work its like he is a way diffrent person at work than he is at home lol
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Mine is a gentleman I know he doesn't kiss and tell but he and the guys do have a cabin in the woods where they go and I'm sure they do there. My son has gone and said all they do is watch football and walk around in their boxers and fart and scratch their butts.I'm sure there all alot of other things going on I don't really want to know about. lol
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I've always wondered what men talk about. I was in all girls school during the last years of hs so for me this is a kind of mistery
    Anonymous

• My husband gets incredibly offended when other men talk about me in any way so there is no way he would ever talk about our sex life. He feels it is not anyone's business what we do. I agree. He respects our personal business and does not talk about it with anyone else. He does have a friend who talks non-stop about his sex life. My husband has told him that he doesn't want to hear it. It's disrespectful and I would never be with someone who felt open to talk about our intimate details with other people.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

Hi i forgot to write the "OP" on my post
    Anonymous

• No, he's a professional and knows better than to talk about such topics at work. It's dangerous to talk about such things at work since you can be brought up on sexual harassment charges from people of the same sex and them just overhearing what you said. Not a good thing to do.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• In case someone has missed my question I was wondering if your husband would tell you what he talks about with his friends or coworker when the s e x subject comes afloat?
    Anonymous

• Only with his close friends....and not into much detail
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 3:00 PM on Apr. 3, 2009