how am i affecting YOU personally?

if i had a c section, how does that affect YOU?
if i formula feed my baby, how does that affect YOU?
if i circumsise my son, how does that affect YOU?
if i vaccinate my child, how does that affect YOU?
for all those moms who bash and insult others for the things listed above, please answer how and why the way i raise my child affects you personally.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't bash or insult anyone for the way they raise their kid (with the obvious exception being a case of child abuse), but I'm going to answer this question anyway. How do those things you listed affect me? They don't. Simple as that.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I dont bash others for anything on that list, I just have opinions on other issues.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• if i vaccinate my child, how does that affect YOU?

because your child is shedding live altered virus' which can get mine and every one else's vaxed or non vaxed kids sick.

Anonymous

• Everyone has opinions. And the second someone tells their opinion its automatically called bashing.
    Anonymous

• because your child is shedding live altered virus' which can get mine and every one else's vaxed or non vaxed kids sick.

If your kid was vaxed-it shouldn't be a problem, right?
    Anonymous

oh, ok that makes a lot of sense.

Anonymous

• I agree with the post.. If you don't like someone, and don't agree with someone.. Don't answer the damn question.. You don't have to add every opinionated answer that you have.. If you dont agree with the post.. then KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.. I read so many posts that are just rude.. and so many people asking REAL questions where all the answers are just rude and ugly.. We're all here together.. All moms. All women.. We should be able to get along and not have the crazy ones posting their opinions every 2 minutes..
    Anonymous

• It doesnt its just everyones way of sticking their noses where it doesnt belong!!!!! I do all of the above except for the csection but I was induced and yes I was bashed for that... But as you said how does ME being induced affect YOU It doesnt. And yes all three of my babies are healthy.. and had NO complications after birth!!!
    Anonymous

• woo hoo anon 2:39
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Opinions are one thing. But when its taken to the next level (which it almost always is) that is when it gets obnoxious.
    It shouldnt matter but for some out there, it seems to.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2009