how often is safe to color your hair?

I color my hair way tooo often, It is getting very dry, BUT I HAVE TO COVER MY GRAY HAIR close to my face ( I only have there and drives my crazy ), what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Every six weeks and then it's only root touch ups.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 2:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Go to a salon and do a shade not dye..I have to do it because i bleached my hair like a dumbass and now my hair is icky..But i go back every 6 weeks to have it done.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• What I always told people in my salon was, If your just doing color ( like your roots for grey like you said) then every 4-6 weeks but JUST your roots. People tend to color their entire head. also products products products! I would recommend redken all soft shampoo and conditioner!
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 2:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Just your roots.six mths.
    Anonymous