I dont think Sex can help induce my labor =[

As much as i feel embarrassed to say this, but the sex is no longer pleasing. Im full term and cannot orgasm anymore..My bf lasts only 5 minutes now...We used to be able to go for up to an hour-4 hours..and now its just 5 minutes long..thats not really even enough time for me to get in the mood..

I heard that the only way sex can help induce labor is if the female can orgasm...sadly...ive only orgasmed prolly 10 times through out our whole sex life...which really isnt many orgasms..AT ALL

is there something wrong me? or him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the big "O" is not the only way in which sex can hep induce labor. Sex does not always help induce labor but it can. Semen is good for the cervix when preparing for labor, the muscles in that area are beign worked whether you O or not...
    Anonymous

• ooooo...alright =(
    Anonymous

• nope.. your wrong. Semen contains hormones that help break down the cervix.. so whether you orgasm or not it could help
    Anonymous

• Its his seaman that helps induce labor. The hormones in it help ripen the cervix. You dont have to enjoy it for it to help, lol :)
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 5:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2009