pregnancy aches and pains?

I am a worrier and i remember having some small aches and pains last time I was pregnant but this morning my stomach was sore and I have been having sharp pains on the inside of my vagina and some pressure when I am walking around...I have been trying to take it easy because I did a lot of walking yesterday but I can't help but worry...there isn't any bleeding. (btw I am 12 weeks) I know the obvious answer is I go to the doctor but I don't know if I will make it before tomorrow because my doctor is an hour away and by the time I get there they would be closed. Anyone every experience these sharp pains? are they normal pains for pregnancy or should i be worried? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call y our doctor and see what he/she says. I am 39 weeks and the only pain I remember having were like menstral cramps every so often but you shouldnt get braxton hicks or anything like that until around 20 weeks so you really do need to get checked out to make sure everythings ok.
    Christie47

Answer by Christie47 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Doesn't sound normal to me. I had pains that felt like menstural cramp that early on but not pressure or sharp pain. Maybe you just over did it and need some rest, but you should at least call someone. you know if you don't you will worry yourself sick all weekend,and that will just make things worst for you and baby. If you can't get a hold of you doctor call the ER or labor and delivery and ask to speak to the OB on call.
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 3:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• oh my! Yes it's normal. I have them. I am 35 weeks pregnant and I che everywhere and yes I get sharp pains "down there". It hurts but all my docs say it's normal....My miswife called it "Third babyitis" LOL cause this is my 3rd baby. She said that in some women the pains get worse with each pregnancy.....
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 3:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2009