Does anyone know a free legit at home job..

I am a mother of 3 girl's that is working part time at night and only seeing my children for 2 hours a day and my husband like 5 min a day after he gets home from work. I really want to stay home and work, but i am not interested in selling or cold calling (which I have done in the past and did not like). Also, I don't have much money for start up fees. I really want to get into medical transcription, bad thing I have never done it. So as many ideas that I can get I would greatly appreciate it .

Thank you so much the mom's that give me advice :)

Wendy

mythreeofakind

Asked by mythreeofakind at 3:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• you can check http://www.ratracerebellion.com they update their home job postings daily...

onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 3:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• it sounds like your hands are pretty full! Are you sure you want an at home job that makes you follow schedules and other rules. May I suggest starting a business instead. A business will make it so you can work around your family's needs better. it may not pay as much at first but in the long run there is much greater earning potential and flexibility. Just make sure if you pick a business it is one that your comfortable doing. I have found a business that has worked for me it is called my world plus. It is a discount membership site with over 600 name brand stores.The stores offer awesome savings, and pay cash back for shopping online. Plus they have an amazing compensation plan for referring people to shop online. I spend 1-2 hours a day working(it doesn't even feel like work). I love it! There are No meetings, No selling, No inventories, No cold calling. http://AmmyWilkins.MyWorldResults.com Let me know if i can help!
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 3:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I just finished a work at home series of articles on eHow.  Check out my Journal and see if you see anything you might like:

Work at Home Series of Articles

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I sure do! Check out the list I have on my site:

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

And also make sure you check out www.workhomecareer.blinkweb.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Hello Please email me at smkarkowski@aol.com I have information for you. Let's talk.
    MelaMomFTW

Answer by MelaMomFTW at 5:54 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Hi, Please take a look at www.freedomathometeam.com/sclark . We have a very low start up fee, it is tax deductible and you will receive Free Dental, vision, prescription and chiropractic benefits for free. Call me if you have questions.
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 9:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I've been seeing the same people replying with the same responses on every question asked like this....

I'm starting to lose faith in even just discussing the topic of work from home. :( I mean, I know it's hard to find a REAL work from home job, but I didn't think even here there would be scams...

MichelleGill

Answer by MichelleGill at 10:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Wendy - check into a company called PCDI - you can do Medical Transcription training at home.
    I started it years ago. I do insurance and was already familar with all the medical terminalogy and transcription but thought at the time I would certify in something else in case...... PCDI was pretty good.
    These are at home schools.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 6, 2009