I am a thief?

I hang out at my friend's place from time to time . I was there yesterday in the early afternoon, he was busy working on his computers. The place was a little messy because he was doing the remodeling there.

He opened the CD and a $50 bill fall out, i stayed distance and i saw him leaving it on the table, so i thought i'd better stay away from it. ( not the frst time he does thing like that). Anyway, I left after 45 mins, he called me right up 10 minutes after i left asking "you probably have better memory than i do, you see the $50 bill?" I paused and said yes, i did. You were opening the CD, and it probably fell out from there. He said where? i said ... you might put it back into the CD's case. Less than 5 seconds, he said oh yes, yes. I said okay, good. Then we hanged up.

Well, what you all think? I think he is saying i steal his money, which never happened before and i think he owns me a big apology.

yoshiki56

Asked by yoshiki56 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Sometimes we women, read way to much into innocent things. He probably just thought you could help him find it.
    Familytyme

Answer by Familytyme at 3:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i think he forgot where he put it and thought maybe you saw so he was calling and asking/
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I don't see any accusation whatsoever.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i dont think he accused. he obviously knows he has a bad memory and just needed help.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I don't think he was accusing.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2009