What did your 30 ish week ultrasound look like?

I'm 30/31 weeks and had to have an ultrasound today. Well, the ultrasound went fine. But the baby didnt really look like a baby at all. In all my previous ultrasounds I can make out the details and deffinately see the baby. In this one, the only thing I could even remotely make out was an arm..kinda. I got 3 print outs of the face and well..I hope it doesnt come out looking like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol, yeah it can be hard to get a good shot when they are all cramped up like that. I got some funky ones that were a head on shot instead of a profile, and it loked like a sea monkey. She is 19 months now and dh still calls her that too.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• It's most likely because the baby is getting bigger and doesn't fit the screen. I'm sure you're baby will be beautiful!
    Lexi.Mommy

Answer by Lexi.Mommy at 3:35 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• They don't think we need 30 weekish US here.....it sucks! I wanna see my baby! :)
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 3:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2009