How many..

have unfinished projects in your home or the yard that hubby started? Ours is a second bathroom and kitchen.

Christine0813

Asked by Christine0813 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a half put together dvd case i my laundry room that he started to build from scratch for me. I am still waiting 2 years later for it to be finished.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• If I waited for my husband to finish a project, I would not be a mother right now. ;) I do things myself. That way, I know they are done correctly and promptly.
    Anonymous

• Our master bed and bath... We remodeled our whole house except for those 2 rooms... We are waiting for our savings to grow a bit more before we take the plunge and start tearing it all out...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My entire house...nay...my entire life is one huge unfinished project.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• LOL....right here!
    And I have to be honest....there are quite a few projects that I have to finish, too. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• The cealing, the roof, the underpinning, the bathroom, laudndry room, all have at least one project, and our whole yard is one big project.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2009