Can anyone tell me about Fuquay -Varina, NC???

My husband got a job there. We live in Nashville, Tn. So, I don't anything about Fuquay-Varina, NC? Please tell me about good place to live, school and anything else.. Thanks, for any info.
Kelly

keldages

Asked by keldages at 3:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Travel

• We have been to Rocky Mount, Fayetteville and Raleigh, which are all nearby. Rocky Mount is literally a town that Mayberry RFD was patterned after, there was nothing there the last time we were there. Fayetteville is a nice suburb with some nice schools and Raleigh is growing and getting to be a big city now. My husband used to work in the Ice Palace building years and years ago, it has probably been renamed by now. If you like a southern, slow place life you will like it there and the BBQ is wonderful, the fall foliage is also wonderful. Enjoy it!!
    Anonymous

• Just reread your question, chapel hill is very very nice but may be too far of a drive for you to go to work.
    Anonymous