3 DAYS LATER

OKAY IT BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE ME AND MAN HAD SEX AND AFTER SEX HE HAD BLOOD ON HIS DICK LIKE I HAD JUST STARTED MY PERIOD I WENT TO THE RESTROOM TO WIPE MYSELF AND THEIR WAS BLOOD ON TISSUE LIKE I HAD JUST STARTED MY PERIOD .WHILE ITS BEEN 3 DAYS AND NOTHING HAD CAME DOWN IN MY PAD, BUT BROWN DISCHARGE LIKE OLD BLOOD I JUST DONT NO WHAT IS GOING ON CAUSE IT IS TIME FOR MY PERIOD. DO YOU THINK IT IS COMING OR CAN I BE PRENGANT AGAIN LET ME NO (AND ITS CANT BE FROM ROUGH SEX CAUSES THIS NEVER HAPPEN BEFORE)

beautyis

Asked by beautyis at 3:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be implantation bleeding. It happens in a small percentage of women. Implantation bleeding is just when the embryo is attaching itself to the uterus lining.
    I read all about it when I thought I was pregnant, but it turned out mine was not implantation. It was just because birth control was making me have shorter periods (icky, I know), but since you're not on bc since you're ttc I doubt it would be that...
    GOOD LUCK!!
    LillianG

Answer by LillianG at 4:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• That happened to me when I was pregnant, a light amount of brown blood. Good Luck!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Sometimes, just before your period is due, your cervix is sensitive, and because it's in the lower position it bleeds. Sounds like pre-period spotting to me. Do you ever spot after your annual exam. What you describe sounds normal though.
    lbmom2

Answer by lbmom2 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• It could also be blood from cervicitis, caused by BV. Go see a doctor.
    Anonymous