Okay, has this ever happened to you?

My Dh and I were in the middle of some great love making, when all of a sudden he stops and doesn't want to finish? I was like WTF, he says there isn't anything wrong with me, but after having three kids and health problems i know i am not all that. Should i get over it? Or should I talk to him about how it made me feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• OUCH! I can't say that it has ever happened to me and I think that it would seriously give me a bad complex to. Is there a chance that he finished a little early and was too embarrassed to say so?

Familytyme

Answer by Familytyme at 4:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• what did he say??
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:29 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• TMI ANSWER: Yikes. That's alright, my fiance and I were having sex and he asked why I was so loose? I just told him to get off of me, and it MIGHT have something to do with having kids, but I wasn't sure. I told him to go look it up.
    Anonymous

• I would definitely talk to him about it. That would make me feel not so good either. Maybe he just wasn't really in the mood? Is it normal for you guys to have sex often? If so, then I wouldn't get TOO hung up on it. If not, then I would DEFINITELY talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel, and ask what's wrong. If he insists it's nothing, then I would just leave it be. Maybe ask more than once though. Just let him know it REALLY bothered you. Good luck =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 4:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• If he didn't finish early, or if he isn't afraid of more children, then maybe he needs to get a medical checkup to make sure he is OK. You are sure he doesn't have an STD that he doesn't want to pass along? (sorry, don't mean to insult)

Answer by Bmat at 4:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You should talk to him, but because you're worried, not about how the situation made you feel, not right now anyway.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• OH HELLLLLLLLLL NO, that ain't right. YESSSSSSSSSSS you guys need to have a talk. About a few things.
    Jess288

Answer by Jess288 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Possible scenarios

1) He DID finish, but was embarrased to say so...it can sneak up on them. LOL

2) He suddenly had a weird random thought pop into his head and he lost his "mental desire"...maybe the johnson hadn't caught up yet, but he still could've lost his mood...guys can get one little thought into their head and lose all concentration and then can't get it back

3) He had a bodily function that he could not ignore (gross I know, but if he was trying to keep from farting or something else similar then there goes the concentration...see #2..hahaha no pun intended)

4) You are so disgustingly gross after giving birth to his children and making a loving home; that while he can start to hold back his vomit during the horrific act of screwing you, he just could not contain his disgust any longer and stopped. (!!!!IT SOUNDS SO AWFUL COMING FROM SOMEONE ELSES MOUTH, RIGHT? DONT THINK THOSE THOUGHTS! IM SURE HES NOT!!!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 3, 2009