• In the Spotlight:

So frustrating!!!!!!!!! Help.

I've been counting and today is a 42 days since my last cycle started. Very unlike me. I am a 28 cycle person.

So some insomnia, night sweats, frequent fevers, irritability, bloating, small swelling in belly, lower back pain, now missing period, negative pregnancy tests and I'm as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Signs for pre-menopause. How could I have overlooked these? How did I miss this?

I hear from all directions that stress brings on many ailments.

I go back to the doctor Monday for full blood work and I want all hormone levels checked. I can't begin to express how heart broken I will be if I find out that my days for having babies has vanished. Please help. I can't shake this longing for a baby, my baby. I cry at the slightest thing, I'm so tired and I'd love for life to slow down for awhile. How did it come to this?

Any words of encouragement would be loved. Please no rude comments

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Over stressing caused me to have a 40 day cycle a couple of months ago, try some deep breathing...
    lbmom2

Answer by lbmom2 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Well, you're stressing the crap out of yourself and stress can affect your period! How old are you, if you don't mind my asking?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Sorry about that...I am 33. I will be 34 this September.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2009