PEOPLE AT MY JOB MESSING WITH ME PART 2?

For all of you who gave me advice this morning i wanted to say the supervisor who gave me the wrong hours and wrong shift put me on suspension today, She said she was removing me from all shifts until I go in for a meeting with her, She was calling me last week to cover shifts for her, then this week she suspends me, The reason we have a meeting is because I left an hour early from a shift, They also left me a note to tell me to clean their garage while I was doing my overnite, Thats not in my job discription, I'm beyond mad right now so if anyone has an opinion or advice lay it on me????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sounds like you need to find another job.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I vaguely remember telling you in the first post they wanted you to quit, and the problem likely lies with you. Find another job, and be more open to criticism and the fact that you may not be a desirable employee. Sorry, but some people just suck when it comes to work. Re-evaluate yourself and what you see yourself as being in the workplace.
    Anonymous

• YOu need to find something else so you can get out of there, no one deserves to be treated that way.I think you just need to decide what you really want for yourself. What kind of job, do you want?Are looking for a at home job, or business. What will make you happy? Start put out your resume, or researching other opportunities. If your looking for a business, this is what has worked great for me and my two babies. http://AmmyWilkins.MyWorldMoms.com It is called My World Plus. There is no selling, No meetings and parties, No inventory or orders, and it is very cheap to start, and it doesn't take a ton of time. I hope that things get better for you.
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 10:06 AM on Apr. 5, 2009