Has this ever happened to any other close moms

I am like 3 days from my due date and I have a cold, I was out clothes shopping today and by the 3rd store all of a sudden I felt hot headed like I was going to faint...I didn't though..has this happened to you ever? (my blood pressure is always good I have no high risks)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ya but it has nothig to o with your due date if you fee that way you should sit down and drink water . tell your dr too . i have been feeling that way for the past month .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Like the above poster I would mention it to my doctor, but I don't think it's anything you should worry about. If it happens again just sit down and rest, it could just be that you overexerted yourself a bit and your body was letting you know.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 6:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2009