Did you bring a book with you to L&D?

my baby magazine says to bring a book or a magazine with you...hmm did you reallly have time or even FEEL like reading?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didnt feel like doing nothing but go to bathroom.I didnt have no time to read family was in & out.
    Anonymous

• I took a book, but I never got to it until my son was probably at least 3 or 4 weeks old....lol. It can't hurt to take one, you might get some time here and there where you're left alone and feeling ok to read or watch tv or whatever.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Never took a book, I couldn't even watch a movie I was too distracted. I did take some word find books with my last one and they never left my bag.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I will be taking some cards with me with this one If I don't get to play them at least the family will be entertained and I am hoping that it will distract me from the pain since I am going with all natural agian.
    SusanReeves

Answer by SusanReeves at 5:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• A book? lol. I didn't even want to watch TV let alone sit and read.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 5:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I was only in the hospital less than 24 hours and reading a book or a magazine didn't interest me at all. I had my son in the room with me most of the time and his dad never left me alone so there was this beautiful baby to look at and someone to talk to. I didn't get bored at all. I found that a lot of the things magazines suggest were of no use to me. This time around if I think I might have time I am going to take my baby announcements so I can get a start on filling them out so I can share the news as soon as possible.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 6:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• no, lol. was in too much pain and hardly had time to breathe.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:50 AM on Apr. 4, 2009