Who hates the summer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I HATE THE SUMMER!!! I hate the heat! I hate sweating because of the heat. I also don't like the beach; the sand and the sun(burn) yuck it is just not for me and my pale skin! We live in Mississippi and it is awful in the summer. Just getting in and out of the car is exhausting. The humidity and high temps are suffocating. It also lasts longer down here from May (although we've already had 80 degree days here) through October. All this complaining is bringing me down I'll shut up now :)
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Not me!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i love summer but it's summer all year round i live in florida lol
    Anonymous

• I love the summer, but I am 7 mnths pregnant and in Alabama and the humidity is ridiculous here, sooo even though I love summer this one is gunna be a bummer.lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 4:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• bouncingEgads! Hate summer? That's almost blasphemous...LOL! I LOVE the summer! I live in a subarctic region (seriously) where I'll have the heat on until the end of May/early June. Plus, summer=vacation=I get to be a SAHM. And, NOTHING beats that!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 4:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Not me man...I love it!!!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 4:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i love it. the temp here is perfect. camping, hiking, parks, beach. whats not to love about summer?
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• love love love summer! woohoo!!!
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 5:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• M E !!!
    Especially down here in VA where the humidity and temperatures become so unbearable for me.
    I stay inside as much as possible with the blinds closed, the curtains drawn, and the a/c down to 62 degrees.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:16 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Hate's a strong word, but summer isn't my favorite time of year, that's for certain. It's hot, I have double the laundry because of swimming towels and general summer crud that the kids drag themselves through, I always seem to have to battle fleas and ants and half the time I'm having to deal with plumbing issues from the ground expanding and contracting and tearing my pipes all assunder, I don't like to swim because once this hair gets wet it takes a thousand years to dry...Maybe I do hate summer!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2009