Rocket fuel chemical found in baby formula???? Who else is glad that they don't formula feed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Anonymous

• Did you read the article? It's also found in DRINKING WATER. So you could be passing it to your child via your breastmilk. And you too, would be affected by it.
    Anonymous

• I don't drink tap water...
    Anonymous

• Just becuase they didn't test other water suppliers, doesn't mean that bottled water is safe too. It also didn't say if boiling would remove it. But, not much you can do. If you use formula, you can't suddenly breastfeed again and you can't get in a panic over things you can't change. I wish we could get rid of a lot of the chemicals in the world but once they are created they are here.
    Anonymous

• i ff, well when my kids were little i did. i would chang a thing. my kids are very healthy and smart.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Ugh I am so tired of reading this. Look yoru stuff up would you? It is in the ENVIRONMENT. It is IN YOUR BODY, it is in COW'S MILK, VEGETABLES, BREASTMILK in higher concentrations, etc.
    Anonymous

• So, yes you are passing it to your child. Again, you are no better than anyone else
    Anonymous

• Agreed...People just can't get over the fact that formula feeding is not a bad thing...keep your opinions to your self
    Anonymous

• I didn't want to formula feed and those reports scared me too but my son wasnt' tolerating my milk
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I'm glad I don't. Yes, it may be in the water I drink. But that's water that's mixed in formula that already has it. And formula fed infants get it ALL THE TIME. My body is capable of "filtering" what my baby gets. If I take 1 pill, she doesn't directly get a whole pill of whatever it was. This isn't the first scary thing found in formula and it won't be the last.
    Anonymous