What are the chances of Pregnancy?

So I went home to visit my family during my last period. It started the day I left, but it was more of a light brown discharge than the blood red discharge it normally is.

In the middle of my visit I had one bloody day, and when I returned home 6 days later, I had returned to the light brown again, and then stopped that day.

The hubby and I had unprotected sex that night(oops).

I've got four more days before I'm due to start my period. My breasts have been tender, (though it's hard to tell because the baby(18 mos) sleeps with us occasionally and they seem to be a great target for his feet.) and when my bladder is full my abdomen feels weird, similar to how it felt after the baby was born.

I'm really hoping for another baby, but I don't think we're ready for another one. What are the chances that I am? Advice ladies?

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 4:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ignore mrs rude up there- but i would say the chances are iffy- if u were ovulating then id say its possible but i dont know if u ovulate that close to the end of ur period- but those syptoms sounds like it could be from either ur period or pregnancy but if u dont normally get symptoms for ur period then id say u might be get a test in about a week if ur periods not here by then- and once again- dont worry about the snobby responses from these peoples they need to get it through their thick heads that if they dont like the question then keep it moving but they have nothing better to do with themselves but harass people looking for honest answers
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• How the hell old are you? If the penis enters the vagina, and birth control is not used, the chance of being pregnant is high. "Oops"???? How does that happen? Did he slip on a rug?
    Anonymous