omg i have just come back from the hospital and i am a mom what do i do

i am 19 and i have bought little Isabella home with me her full name is Isabella Abygail May Hadley and i do not know what to do!!!

HELP

CallieRose111

Asked by CallieRose111 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Call your mother.
    Anonymous

• Congrates, how do you feel your a momma now!!!
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Are you breastfeeding? What do you need help with?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Aw!!!! Congratulations and welcome to little Isabella! Mainly just keep her dry and fed. Cuddle, talk and sing to her.

Answer by Bmat at 4:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Sleep when you can, and cherish your baby. She will start to need something soon, feed and change her, and youwil know the rest by instinct.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• JUST RELAX, AND MAKE SURE YOUR BABY IS BEING FED EVERY FEW HOURS, BUPRED, ETC ETC.... YOU'LL BE FINE. TRY TO SLEEP WHEN SHE SLEEPS, AND IF YOU FEEL THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE BABY CALL YOUR PEDIATRICIAN. YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO DO ANYTHING HONEY.... AND CONGRADULATIONS...
    tagansmybaby

Answer by tagansmybaby at 4:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Keep her belly dry and clean. Don't let it get wet. Sponge bath her...I was scared to this with my son so my mother in law helped me,he was and still is my first. white noise works wonders if nothing else works. Use a fan or shhhh sound. My son loved when I shhh in his ears. If you need any more advice just message me. I wasnt able to breastfeed so if you are doing that or wanting to I am no help but there are a TON of places your can go for free to help out. good luck and enjoy all the sleep you can!!!
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i second call your mother if you can. motherhood is a BIG step and it doesnt come natural to everyone. just relax honey you'll get it someday ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• calm down, its a bit scary at first- youll get used to it. If you have q's sent me a message. all you have to do Love her, the rest will come. I love her name, it sounds beautiful.
    casd

Answer by casd at 5:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I was 29 and called my mom daily - or anyone else you trust to help you!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2009