easter basket

What are some good things to put in an 18month old boys easter basket. I got a bubble machine, a small ball, cars...of course candy for the eggs. What else?

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A cartoon dvd or a music cd for him to sing and dance to?
    That is what we are doing for our granddaughter.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I always put things in my kids baskets when they were that little I put things they needed like cups, binki's (my kids never took binki's though just an idea), clothes spoons whatever. Like this year I am getting my girls 4 years and 15 months, little candy as possible for the fact that my 4 year old is very hyper lol she doesn't need all the sugar so I am getting them like sidewalk shalk, bubblesw, 2 pj's for warmer weather because all there pj's are for winter. I am getting them each a pair of sunglasses. stuff like that.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Oops, forgot to add...
    We are also giving her a baby's bible, an infant girl's bracelet with a cross dangling from it, and a little book for children about the true story of Easter.
    :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• toy phone most babies love those, sunglasses, stuffed toy,
    Anonymous

• Thanks ladies those are great ideas!! i love the cartoon and music cd idea. Especially cuz he listens to music before bed and he loves disney cartoons!!
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2009