Excercise?

I don't have the time, energy, or money to do all these exercises out there... I would like to lose weight but I don't want to have to wait until my DD is asleep or have to pay 100 dollars just to get a 5 min work out!? Anyone have any suggestions for something I can maybe do with my DD or something that doesn't take money?!

torimommy21

Asked by torimommy21 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Walking, jumping jacks, jump rope, crunches, push ups. When my kids were smaller I'd hold them and do squats, they loved it and so did my butt =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Walk with her in the stroller, Excersize videos at home, swimming at the local YMCA (alot of them have daycares too) Anything to just get moving, go to the park and chase her around for an hour (not sure how old she is you didnt say, but assuming she is old enough to go to the park)
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Put on some music and dance! Shake that booty! All you need to do is find 30-40 minutes a day for effective cardio to get the metabolism cracking.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Walk her in a stroller. Exercise with the TV show exercise programs. Get a DVD from the library. Put music on that you enjoy and dance and exercise to that. Lift cans of soup or soda pop for arm strengthening.

Answer by Bmat at 5:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• If you have cable, there is a fitness channel and on demand there are a lot of workouts in the category exercise tv. Some of those only take 10 minutes.
    Anonymous