hey ladies....

hows everyone doing?
im doing ok. i broke my finger last night playing with my son so im a little slow typing :(
lol leave it to me

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's ok, I got a black I playing with my son and everyone said my guy was hitting me, LOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• LOL...I know it isn't funny, and I certainly hope your fracture heals quickly, but HOW on earth did you break your finger?!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I'm nauseous as hell today, so I feel BLAH!! I must be getting a stomach bug. Sorry to hear about your finger!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• because he had a little extra sugar than he needed yesterday and was purposefully aggrivating me (hes 2 lol) and we were wrestling. well he swatted at me and i swatted back at him, missed, and hit my finger on the corner of the chair. its swollen and purple and really sore
    just so everyone knows i was not trying to hit my son. we were playing.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I'm sorry about your finger but I have to say that's the funniest thing I have heard in a while. Sounds like something I would do. I remember I was playing airplane with my Son when he was a baby, right after he was done nursing (stupid I know) he threw up and it landed in my mouth. See, it really is something that could happen to me.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Use your other fingers. Slow typing is unexcusable.
    (Joking) Hope you feel better. =]
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 7:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I can relate to that. I broke my foot running after my son. I feel your pain...Hope eveything else is well
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2009